Office Organizing 101
Here are 8 Steps to simplify your office space with a few suggested products we use to make our own lives easier (links are below that correspond with these tips):
First - Purge! Time to toss old and unwanted papers & recycle! I recommend buying a small shredder that can sit next your workspace.
Also - throw away those old/unused cords/gadgets, broken or excess pencils and pens! (You probably don’t need the phone charger for your Iphone4!)
Next- File your current year docs into your Filing cabinet :
2. AND- you need a desktop system like:
I prefer these for your paperwork/drop zone:
3. For your smaller item organization: 2 of these jars -From target:https://www.target.com/p/canister-acacia-glass-small-threshold-8482/-/A-51341640 and one of these for post its: https://www.containerstore.com/s/office/russell-hazel/russell-hazel-acrylic-box/12d?productId=11007603
4. Finishing up with paper: a couple of trays to mark your to do’s and your to files can be especially helpful. Note: I have one water & fire proof box for hard copies, and docs that are particularly special: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GE57DFK/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=theanandaedit-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00GE57DFK&linkId
5, . Don’t forget...a magazine holder or 2! I use these keep folders or specific items I need on a daily basis https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RWK43QL/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=theanandaedit-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07RWK43QL&linkId=2f9b521952a73187133799f059cf7653
6. NOW: Restock! Once you can really see what supplies you have and need...ask yourself, “is it time to get more stamps? Printer ink? Envelopes? Stationary etc.”
7. THEN- Label your items so you know where things are.
8. Lastly -Polish! Bring in a plant from a local store to promote growth, a candle to promote your inner fire/desire to succeed, and some natural light! If possible, work by a window! I also use essential oils and stones that promote energy and good vibes in my work space! (Check out The Wild Sage Collective)
Reminder that as an Amazon Associate I do earn a small commission from qualifying purchases so please click directly on these links to buy, or copy and paste :)