Make your Holidays Happier with these 5 steps (& products)
Updated: Nov 3, 2021
1. Make a list of all those you need to buy for! I use a shared Google Doc with my husband. This helps with budgeting for gifts too. We both make notes on it and add to it as we shop for our loved ones.
2. Keep all of your wrapping in one place! I recommend separating Hanukkah or Christmas wrapping paper from your Birthday assortment!
Vertical storage (for wrapping!) this is a 2 pack:
3. Use the "Santa Bag" Method! I give a large red bag to my kids to fill up with toys they no longer play with. Then - we leave it out for Santa to swap out for new toys!
4. As you decorate for the holiday season this year, edit each box you open! I went through my ornaments last year as I was "trimming" our tree!
Ornament storage (this will prevent them from breaking!)
Christmas Tree Storage
5. Wrap up your lights and cords with this Velcro Wrap: