Make your Holidays Happier with these 5 steps (& products)
1. Make a list of all those you need to buy for! I use a shared Google Doc with my husband. This helps with budgeting for gifts too.
2. Keep all of your wrapping in one place! I recommend separating Hanukkah or Christmas wrapping paper from your Birthday assortment!
Vertical storage (for wrapping!) this is a 2 pack
3. Use the "Santa Bag" Method! I give a large red bag to my kids to fill up with toys they no longer play with. Then - we leave it out for Santa to swap out for new toys!
4. As you decorate for the holiday season this year, edit each box you open! I went through my ornaments last year as I was "trimming" our tree!
Ornament storage (this will prevent them from breaking!)
Christmas Tree Storage
5. Wrap up your lights and cords with this Velcro Wrap: